Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Pregnancy, crisis, shoes. Heh.

Malaysian politics/blogging has never been this interesting... For the wrong reasons!

I had a dream last night. I dreamt that I was pregnant.

Yup, that's some pretty powerful dream sperm. Remember to congratulate CM who is waaay off in KL. I'll let you guys know if I dream about giving birth in a few months.

I wonder what it means though... Has my biological alarm clock gone off? Is my uterus trying to tell me something? Or is my subconcious just trying to sort through the big changes I'm going through? Maybe I'm picking up on CM's signals? Interesting...

~**~

I've been feeling old these past few days. I just realised that my baby brothers will be going off to uni this September and next year. GOING TO UNI! They can't be going to uni, they're 8 years old and running around with skinned knees! Not to mention that I will be turning 24 this July (blatant hinting). It feels almost unreal because in my own head, I am 17.

Stop laughing!

I don't feel 24. I KNOW I can't possibly be any other age but it just doesn't seem like it's real. The 'me' that lives in my head is 17, weighs about 10 kg less than I do now and only needs a 6 hours of sleep a day, maximum.

Maybe this is a quarter life crisis.. Anyone else feel like this? I can't be the only one right? Maybe the moon is full...

~**~

Oh Amanda, I finally picked up Jen's shoes.

4 comments:

Eek said...

Shivers, you should try being 33 and still feeling like you're 20. :P

The only real difference is that now I get hangovers that last all day lol. Eek at that.

Xiao_zhai said...

I cannot emphasise more as a future doc, PROTECTION!!!!

LOL

Joycie said...

Twin, power dream eh!

Ju$t m3 said...

i definitely agree with u babe, i dun feel 24 either, its even worse to wake up every morning seeing this old thing looking back at u haha must be my neverending (and annoying) lack of sleep, less slim self and dreary lifeless hair ;p so glad you're coming back to msia soon =D