Thursday, April 10, 2008

Impromptu Wish List 2008

Personal note: I am pleased to announce that I have been engaged since 30 Dec 2007. :D Tentatively, we're looking at early 2011 for the big day. Why wait so long? Don't ask...


Ladies and gentlemen, may I present my wishes, in no particular order.


A politically stable Africa and Middle East.







Peace and harmony across all races, religions and nations.



A clean, renewable and affordable energy source.



To weigh what I did when I was 17.





A strong environmental and social conscience for all Fortune 500 companies.




Ditto for all governments.



Clean air, water and food.







Unlimited super high speed internet.



A monthly $1500 Chadstone shopping voucher.



Cures for all life threatening diseases.





Families of love and harmony.



No hunger, no poverty, no suffering.



Socialites that wear underwear.







No comments: